[image1_left]After a hugely successful debut in 2006, Music Matters – The Asia Pacific Music Forum will return to Hong Kong in May 2007.
A senior level, thought provoking forum offering invaluable insight into Asia’s fast evolving music industry, Music Matters 2007 will be held from May 29 to 31, 2007, at the Grand Hyatt, Hong Kong. An integral event on the world’s global music business calendar, Music Matters dissects Asia’s music industry, addressing the controversial issues of today and shedding light on the region’s exciting future.Attended by a host of senior representatives from the world’s leading music and entertainment corporations, Music Matters 2007 will feature keynote speeches, interviews and panel discussions from leading industry figureheads including:
• Nile Rodgers – Chairman, Sumthing Else Music Works, Founder and Chairman, We Are Family Foundation
• Steve Schnur – Worldwide Executive of Music, Electronic Arts & Chairman, Grammy Foundation
• Sean Moriarty – President & CEO, Ticketmaster
• Rob Lewis – CEO, Omnifone Ltd
• Max Hole – President of Asia-Pacific Region/EVP Marketing & A&R, Universal Music Group International
• John Kennedy – Chairman & CEO, IFPI
• Tony Yapp – Regional Director, Publishing, Universal Music Publishing
• Michael Tatelman – Corporate VP, President, Asia Pacific Mobile Devices, Motorola Inc.
• Anthony Tse – President, China Entertainment Television
• Guy Fletcher – Creative Director, MCS & Director, PRS-MCPS
• Bey Logan – Asia Vice-President, Asian Acquisitions & Co-Production, The Weinstein Company
• Kelvin Wadsworth – EVP & COO, SONY BMG Music Entertainment Asia
• Tony Seeto – Director of Business Development, HKCSL
• Michael Hosking – Managing Director, Midas Promotions
• Jacob Mense – CEO, Aiya Media (HK) Ltd
• Ken Ohtake – Executive Vice President, Sony Music Publishing (Japan) Inc.
• John Jay – Global Head, Creative, Wieden + Kennedy
• Ian Chapman-Banks – VP, Marketing, Asia Pacific Mobile Devices, Motorola Inc.
• Stephen Murray – Co-Founder, President of Entertainment, CCO, BurnLounge Inc
• Tommi Mustonen – Director, Nokia Nseries Hear new, Multimedia, Nokia
• Jon Niermann – President, Asia Publishing, Electronic Arts
• Lachie Rutherford – President, Warner Music Asia Pacific, Chairman and CEO, Warner Music Japan & Chairman, IFPI Asia-Pacific
• Ian Stewart – VP Research & Planning, MTV Networks Asia
• Gary Chen – CEO, Orca Digital Inc.
• Ilyas Khan – Group Managing Director, Crosby Capital Partners
• Marcel Fenez – Asia-Pacific Leader, Entertainment & Media Practice, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Paul Robinson – President & COO, EMI Music South East Asia
• Martin Ott – COO, Jamba
• Ruuben van den Heuvel – Senior Vice President, Digital & New Business Development, SONY BMG Music Entertainment Asia
…. and many more!
Organised by HK based Branded and supported by EMI, SONY BMG Music
Entertainment, Universal Music and Warner Music, together with the International Federation of Phonographic Industries (IFPI) and a host of sponsors including,
AsiaWorld-Expo, BMI, BurnLounge, Channel [V], CETV, Emma Entertainment, Drum
Music, Haldanes, INgrooves, InvestHK, Jamster, Lovells, Motorola, MCS, Nokia,
Omnifone, RealNetworks, Soundbuzz, Stattus, Sun Microsystems & Synovate.
Music Matters 2007 is a must attend for those with a stake in the future of the music and entertainment industry.
Delegates can get up to date information and register at www.musicmattersasia.com.
There is the chance to win a Motorola Rokr E6.
For further information about Music Matters 2007 contact Diveesha Shahani (Tel: +852 2167 8040, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org) email@example.com.
For sponsorship and delegate enquiries contact: Konstancija (Stan) Ruza Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org at (852) 2167 8040.