London, UK – Carnival de Cuba will bring the sounds of Cuba to South Bank, June 10th and 11th.
Carnival de Cuba will be one of London’s hottest parties this summer, bringing direct from Cuba the best of the best and cutting edge bands with the spiciest “flavas” around. The festival is free.
* Pedrito Calvo – the soul of Los Van Van for 26 Years
* Sur Caribe launch tour
* Arnaldo y su Talisman
* Massive Reggaeton showcase
* Dance stage
* Cocktails and Cantinas by Cubana bar-restaurant
* Kid’s Carnival Workshop and fresh tropical smoothies
* Cuban coffee and cigars
* Huge Conga procession by www.mandingaarts.co.uk
Location: Bernie Spain Gardens, along the South Bank riverside walkway, London
SE1 between the OxoTower and the LWT building, close to the London Eye. >From
Waterloo, 5 minute walk east along the Embankment.
For more details go to www.carnival-de-cuba.com.
Author: World Music Central News Department
World music news from the editors at World Music Central